Life Coaching Perth and Relationship Coaching
My approach to my work sometimes isn’t a traditional one, but I get results. Your issues aren’t scripted, so neither are my methods. Rather than fit you into a certain box or assign you a label, I actually take my time to get to know you, and your struggle or issue.
If what you’re faced with at the moment appears overwhelming and you struggle to see a way forward, my job as a professional, is to remove your blinkers. I’m a good listener and take the time to hear your story. Support and understanding is the foundation on which our relationship is built.
I refer to my approach as intuitive. That affords me the benefits of not being constrained by just one model or another.
As an Author, International Coach and Speaker, I have had the good fortune to work with may couples and individuals and help them through some desperate and challenging times.
Whatever your preference for the coaching/counselling experience I can accommodate – within reason. From the comfort of your own home using telephone or Skype, to traditional means via face to face.
Dave, I declined seeing another Coach. To be perfectly honest, no one else has given me the hope or encouragement as u did in 30 mins. I am really looking forward to our session on Monday and I think you can really help me. You’re the first Coach I’ve talked to that has understood what I’m going through and has given me actual hope. Denise H.
Hi Dave, thank you for the conversation and advice you gave me over the phone. At the time I talked to you everything was very fresh and painful. I really appreciate your understanding also your compassion and patience. Agnieszka J.
The way I work is quite simple. We look at where you are now, how you’ve got here, and where you would like to get to. The bit in the middle is the process. That’s what we work on.
Co-dependency isn’t my intention, tying you into a lengthy series of programmes costing thousands of dollars that aren’t relevant, isn’t either.
As a result, I work with only a small number of clients at any one time, this enables me to fully commit to achieving your continued success.
Our relationship is established through:
- creating a safe place to talk
- listening carefully
- being understanding and empathic
- establishing trust and respect
- being non-judgemental
- showing compassion
- you being the expert in your life
- consistentency, while setting boundaries for the working relationship
- effective communication
Empowering you to take action and change. Contact me now Dave Crispin Life Coaching Perth.
“Dave is an amazing coach! He is both authentic and passionate – thank you Dave.”
- Boundaries are not just in cricket
- Stronger Marriage Workshop Perth Oct. 2017
- Marriage and Mental Health
- Anger Management Perth – Workshops
- What Not To Do After A Marriage Walk Out.
- Infidelity or intimate betrayal?
- Marriage guidance in Perth
- Pornography addiction help for individuals and marriages.
- Relationship Questionnaire
- Effectively Managing Anxiety Condition
- Self-esteem Perth
- Men and Mental Health
- Intimacy in a relationship is more than just sex.
- Relationship Skills – Helpful ideas to improve your relationship
- Life Coach, Mentor, Counsellor, Therapist
- How to Improve your Self Esteem
- Relationship Counselling or Coaching?
Life Coaching Perth & Relationship Coaching Perth