Life Coaching Perth and Relationship Coaching
Valere, (pronounced – Val air) Coaching with Intent. People ask me, why Valere? Valere in latin is ‘to be strong’ or ‘be well’ because it reflects the resilience needed for change.
My passion – working with you as an individual or as a couple, facing uncertainty, anxiety or challenges in everyday life. Based on my knowledge and experience we work together to understand your situation and provide clarity and a plan or process to move forward.
Whatever your preference for the coaching experience I can accommodate – within reason. From the comfort of your own home using telephone or Skype, to traditional means using face to face.
Dave, I declined seeing another Coach. To be perfectly honest, no one else has given me the hope or encouragement as u did in 30 mins. I am really looking forward to our session on Monday and I think you can really help me. You’re the first Coach I’ve talked to that has understood what I’m going through and has given me actual hope. Denise H.
Helping you or your relationship take a new more positive direction.
Self-limiting behavioural patterns can constantly appear, have they become part of your belief system? Are they so entrenched you fail to recognise them? How are they working for you?
Over time, our relationship will be built on mutual trust and understanding so we both know what’s expected of one another. Accountability is discussed in detail since we both play a part in this crucial piece. Exploring ways to make this work is vital to your success.
Hi Dave, thank you for the conversation and advice you gave me over the phone. At the time I talked to you everything was very fresh and painful. I really appreciate your understanding also your compassion and patience. Agnieszka J.
Creating an outcome is the first step, then we agree on how to achieve it.
Whether it’s education based or coaching or an integrative approach I guarantee I will be with you every step of the way.
Co-dependency is not my intention, also tying you into a lengthy series of programmes costing thousands of dollars doesn’t work for me.
As a result, I work with only a small number of clients at any one time enabling me to fully commit to achieving your continued success.
Our relationship is established through:
- creating a safe place to talk
- listening carefully
- being understanding and empathic
- establishing trust and respect
- being non-judgemental
- showing compassion
- you being the expert in your life
- having a consistent approach while setting boundaries in the relationship
- effective communication
The skills and tools you learn will serve you well. Contact me now Dave Crispin Life Coaching Perth.
“Dave is an amazing coach! He is both authentic and passionate – thank you Dave.”
- Anger Management Perth – Workshops
- What Not To Do After A Marriage Walk Out.
- Infidelity or intimate betrayal?
- Marriage guidance in Perth
- Pornography addiction help for individuals and marriages.
- Relationship Questionnaire
- Effectively Managing Anxiety Condition
- Self-esteem Perth
- Men and Mental Health
- Intimacy in a relationship is more than just sex.
- Relationship Skills – Helpful ideas to improve your relationship
- Life Coach, Mentor, Counsellor, Therapist
- How to Improve your Self Esteem
- Relationship Counselling or Coaching?
Life Coaching Perth & Relationship Coaching Perth