Stronger Marriage Workshop Perth Nov. 2018
Marriage is Like Riding a Bicycle.
It Needs Forward Momentum to Keep It Up.
Stronger Marriage Workshop Perth.
Do you remember what it was like when you first met? The passion the romance, how exciting and fun it was? What was it that attracted you to your partner, why did they stand out from the rest? I’m a realist, it’s impossible to recreate that exact same time, but, what if you could have a measure of that?
Unlike your occupation, you’re not afforded the benefits of being well trained before you’re let loose in your marriage, although some church groups do provide a certain amount of pre-marriage guidance. As is often the case the first time couples experience any type of formal marriage intervention is in the form of marriage counselling or therapy. Counsellors and Therapists are not relationship educators.
This 1-day workshop is designed for that purpose, to fill the marriage education gap.
There are countless books on ways of healing your marriage, online blogs, podcasts, and webinars, but nothing beats shared experience and experiential learning.
Whether you’re experiencing difficulties as a couple or as an individual, or your relationship is moving along okay and you feel there are areas that could do with improving, this workshop is for you.
- Why it’s so important to challenge those old non-helpful patterns or beliefs. Where they came from and more to the point how you can change them.
- the 5 areas of intimacy and how important they are in your marriage.
- the importance of personal and relationship values.
- how to recognise the signs of discontent and how to address them.
- the 5 rules for fair fighting.
- how to be a good listener.
Above is a fraction of what’s instore during this fun filled one-day intensive program.
I look forward to working with you and helping you make your marriage something special.
Contact me for more details, Dave Crispin